California has no travel restrictions or requirements at this time. Help keep California open and our communities healthy by following CDC travel guidelines.
Current travel recommendations
Whether your travel is domestic or international, follow CDC travel guidelines for testing, masking, and quarantine:
- Delay travel until you’re vaccinated and boosted
- If you’re not vaccinated and boosted, but choose to travel, get tested before and after
- Non-U.S. citizens and non-U.S. immigrants must be vaccinated to enter the U.S.
- No matter your vaccination status, it’s strongly recommended that you wear a mask while on public transportation or in a transportation hub
- Whether you’re vaccinated or not, get tested 3-5 days after returning to California
Read more at: