Statewide COVID-19 Hotline:
The statewide call center will be open 7 days a week:
- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday – Friday, Pacific Daylight Time.
- Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time.
This new COVID-19 information line is a part of our ongoing effort to provide reliable, trusted information and support.
Additionally, Californians can call their local 211 which are available 24 hours a day.
We urge Californians to do the following:
- If you’re looking for general information about state COVID-19 resources: use covid19.ca.gov or call 833-422-4255
- If you’re looking for community services and support: Call 211
- If you’re looking for medicine and medical attention: Call your healthcare provider or pharmacy
If it’s an emergency: Call 911