Digital Vaccine Record (DVR)
Last updated January 24, 2023 at 8:12 AM
You can now access a digital copy of your vaccination record if you got vaccinated in California. If you want to share your proof of vaccination, you can use either the digital version, or the card you were given at the time of your vaccination.
On this page:
You can now get a digital copy of your vaccination record. This is called the Digital Vaccine Record (DVR). It’s available to you if:
- You got vaccinated in California, and
- Your information matches what is recorded in the state’s immunization systems.
How to get your vaccine record
- Go to myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov
- Enter your:
- Date of birth
- Email or phone number you gave when vaccinated
- Create a four-digit PIN
This digital copy can be used as proof of vaccination.
See Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about your digital vaccine record.
If you have trouble getting your record
If you couldn’t get your vaccine record, you may need to correct or add some information.
What might prevent you from getting your vaccination record:
- Your vaccination site didn’t report your vaccination
- The information you entered doesn’t match your record in the registry
To correct or update your vaccine record, submit a request through the Virtual Assistant.
Read CDPH’s Vaccine Record Guidelines & Standards for more information.