Californians need safe, reliable, and accessible child care options during the coronavirus (COVID-19) response. MyChildCare.ca.gov provides an interactive map of qualified licensed child care providers near you. The tool is available in English and Spanish.
To find child care
- Go to MyChildCare.ca.gov.
- Search by location, health and safety details, ages of children, capacity, and hours of care.
If you have questions about the provider, your local child care resource and referral agency can help. They can also help you understand child care options and how to access child care subsidies.
To add your child care service to this provider list
If you are a licensed child care provider, your work is essential. Please work with your local child care resource and referral agency to update your hours of operation and availability.
- For general child care questions (available in English or Spanish), call 1-800-KIDS-793
- Find your local child care resource and referral agency
- Providers can find more information at the California Department of Social Services and the California Department of Education