Californians need safe and reliable childcare during the pandemic.
On this page:
- Find childcare
- Add a licensed childcare service to the provider list
- More resources
- Questions and answers
Childcare facilities can be open with modifications during the Stay Home Order.
MyChildCare.ca.gov provides an interactive map of qualified licensed childcare providers. It’s available in English and Spanish.
You can search and filter by:
- Type of care
- Number of children
To learn more about a childcare provider:
- Select the provider from the search results.
- Select Health & Safety.
- Select the facility/license number.
- You’ll be taken to the Facilities Detail page. This includes info about inspections, citations, and complaints.
MyChildCare.ca.gov is updated twice a week. Vacancies may be filled between updates.
The California Child Care Resource & Referral Network can help you:
- Find providers with vacancies
- Understand childcare options
- Access childcare subsidies
Add a licensed childcare service to the provider list
If you are a licensed childcare provider, your work is essential. Contact the regional Community Care Licensing Division Child Care Office to get added to the list.
Call 1-800-KIDS-793 for general childcare questions (available in English or Spanish).